Thursday, May 19, 2011

♫♪♫♪♫♪


Look at me now, look at me now. I'm gettin' papers ♫♪♫♪♫♪
Now I'm packing up my things for tomorrow's activity at Club Manila East. I'll be there the whole day so I might not be able to go online. (awww)
So yeah, my bed is a mess. There's my clothes, my sister's bottle bank with my feet painted w/ pink nail polish. I'm not yet done packing cause I still feel so lazy. Hahaha. I get so excited when it comes to swimming whatsoever and yet I'm so lazy to pack up my things.

And here's a picture of me, stress looking because I don't know the things I will bring tomorrow. And I've been missing somebody so much. ♥
The doll my sister is so afraid of. When she sees this, she screams so badly that the whole city can hear. I call it a "scandalous scream". Hahaha. It's getting late and I need to finish packing up and sleep early. Wish me luck! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment