Monday, May 30, 2011

My remaining days of summer.

My remaining days of summer is bummer but fun. I prefer to stay at home for a while, spend time with my family, clean the house, read a book, whatsoever. I'm done cleaning my room for the incoming school year and now I'm still working on my bulletin board for my ttd (things to do). I planned to make DIY (do it yourself) bulletin board out of cork board or fiberboard. By the way, my laptop's broken that's why I wasn't able to make blog entries these past few days. Our PC is f*cked up and I can't work well on it. I'll be waiting for "someone" to fix it or else I'll fix it by myself. (bad vibes) I promise, as soon as I get my laptop fixed I'll update my blog. See y'all soon! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment