Today was my first day of school, and it was good. I had two subjects that kept us waiting at a long time just to see and know who are our professors for the semester. I arrived school around 6:30 a.m. (early bird). I saw many frosh students and made me remember my frosh days way back two years ago. It was so hot that I kept on sweating all over my body. I felt "something different", but it went fine at the end of the day. I realized that, it will not help me either.
And by the way Dallas Mavericks won against Miami Heats, it was a good game though a bad news for Miami fans like me. Well, that is life. My dad said, Miami Heats won four years ago in the court of Dallas Mavericks, and now, Dallas Mavericks won in the court of Miami Heats. When I saw the replay of the game, it was awesome! Close fight, but unfortunately Dallas brought home the bacon.
By the way, I finally saw my ex but still, there is a gap among us though we have talked already about it. I do not know the reason, maybe his friends, that keeps on teasing us though they already know that we have broke up or maybe I just do not like to talk to him. It's not that I have feelings for him. I am over him already. I just felt like not talking to him forever. I am not bitter okay.
10 am class tomorrow until 4 pm, I am looking forward for great day tomorrow. God bless everyone! ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment