Friday, June 24, 2011

Updates

What is up bloggers? I missed you all! I haven't made a blog entry for so long, but since I don't have any class tomorrow, I'll make one tonight. Yay!
I'm on my second week of school and I am enjoying it with those people who keep things real, my friends. I don't have classes last Monday due to our national hero's birthday, Jose Protacio Mercado Rizal y Alonzo Realonda. Jose Rizal in short. Then yesterday was my friend's 18th birthday! ♥
Well, I don't have to tell you all the things I did these past few days cos as you can see, I've been going to school for 2 consecutive weeks already and all I do is to wake up 3 hours before my first class, prep up, eat breakfast, ride a train etc. My social life is okay. I have my friends with me and yes, I am still single☺. 
I would like to say hi to my regular visitor of my blog, Alice. I really don't know her full name so I'll just call her by her nickname that she always use in my chat box. And also to those who visit my blog these past few days, even though I really don't know you guys, I really appreciate it. Continue to visit my blog and don't hesitate to leave a message in my chat box. I love you guys! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment